Monday, June 29, 2009

PINKY, PINKY~!!

hahaha!
2day i was emoing d whole time...
especially right after recess...
i was 100% emo...

so after science class...
i walked around d skool..

talked wif PINKY!!

we were talking hw does d small kiddos dat is scared of pinky...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

i couldnt believe it...

hahaha!
although there's few kids confess it 2 me...
but she couldnt believe it..
xD

later on she followed me 2 go n do my sofbol work..
lalala~
we walk n walk around d whole skool...
hahaha!!

she got tired..
ending up i belanja her lime...
hahahaha!
*i wish i could see her eating d real lime....
hahahaha!!
*

later on walk n walk agn..
while screaming in her ears,"PINKY, PINKY~!!!"
hahaha!!

went bak 2 class sat down..
listen 2 hafiz speech
later on..

after hafiz class...
stg tempted me 2 do stg 2 PINKY...
so i wen 2 her...
turn her head front...
went 2 her ears n screamed in her ears"PINKY, PINKY~!!!''
she looked at me...
told me,"my ears r gonna burst soon!"

bwahahahahaha!!

den i destroyed her hair...
she got pissed...
screamed at me...
i didnt got freak out..
instead i was still disturbing her..
bwahahahhahaa!!!

haizzz..
as a conclusion..
PINKY...
u cn get more fierce...
xD

lalalala~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home