Saturday, June 27, 2009

i hate them!!!!

gosh...
I cnt believe dat they did dis 2 me...
I seriously 1ted 2go n watch transformers...
Ending up wen i screamed abt it coz i found out abt it coz my mom blew it off as usual...
*she cnt keep quite sometimes*
Haizzz...
They 4eve like dis towads me...
Once they ground me...
They ground me till d max...
As for their son, another hand...
He ask whether cn he go?
They said yes...
I was kike wat hell?!
They 100 percent gt problem la...
=.=""
D reason they told me is, "we told him to get two tickets for you n jaivin bhai ady.. But ur seats were separated..."
I almost told them dat its d dumbest excuse they u r telling me...
Might be they r telling me d truth, but y mz u ppl do dis 2 me?!
They knew dat i wanted 2 go for d for weeks ady!
N now they r telling me dis?!
Curse them man!!!!