Monday, June 22, 2009

bisexual

alrite...

wats wif every1 n telling me dat im a bisexual?

wat d hack?!

u 2 guys come n tell me dat 4 wat?!
=.="

dat would be...
  1. SAGAR~! (FUCK U)
  2. prabu (another fucker)
wat d hack man?
sagar n prabu..
apa la ni?!
hw come u suddenly come n tell me dis?
jz because u ppl all saw my frenz hugged me n hold me...
=.="


do u guys even noe wats d meaning of bisexual?!
no rite?
den read dis...
=.="

Bisexuality refers to sexual behavior with or physical attraction to people of both genders (male and female), or a bisexual orientation. People who have a bisexual orientation "can experience sexual, emotional, and affectional attraction to both their own sex and the opposite sex"; "it also refers to an individual’s sense of personal and social identity based on those attractions, behaviors expressing them, and membership in a community of others who share them." It is one of the three main classifications of sexual orientation, along with a heterosexualhomosexual orientation. Individuals who do not experience sexual attraction to either sex are known as asexual.


do i even have an attraction of it??
do i have bisexual orientation??
DO I?!

no rite??

gah~!


u 2 ppl und now???


stop calling me dat now..
im not 1..
they were just frens...
=.=""""""

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home