Monday, September 21, 2009

pouring feelings

*winks

*winks

they told me d truth..
i do sound as if im sad..
k..

its true..
i am sad...
but im trying 2 move on wif my freaking life...

wat i found is dat its very annoying
wen u r trying 2 move on in freaking life but surely there would something dat will be bothering us like hell. i seriously hate it. im having difficulties 2 go on.
dis is d reason im most of them im emo or bad mood..
all the im trying 2 move on. but there would be bothering me.
my use 2 be counselors..
  1. mumi1
  2. mumi2
  3. lil' sis
are the oni ppl where i can open up my feelings..
but now, i dnt feel like doing dat ady..
i have no idea wa really bothering me..
there is stg..
but i cnt figure it..
its reli haunting me like hell..

i cnt eat properly now days..
might be coz im fasting..
but i dnt think dats d reason..
i hv no idea wat 2 do..

wanna try 2 talk wif her..
but i dnt 1 her 2 be in trouble coz of me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home