Saturday, September 19, 2009

MOM PISS~

well,
mom got piss at midnite thx 2 my wonderful genius idiotic bro whom is my dad's pet...

y?

k..
as u guys my camera..
d camera dat i always bring 2 skool n so on,
got wet thx 2 him...
=]

bro went 4 his fucked up prefect's outing at his head's house...
at there they played water games n so on...

but i dnt get this is,
why d hell mz he bring he got darn wet clothes in2 his bag?!
does he even noe dat d camera is in it!!
did he even check whether is there anything in d god darn bag?!
anything electronic?!
doesnt he has brains 4 it?!
shit him..

he gets on my nervous sometimes...
no scratch it...
ALL D TIME!

gah~!
i have no idea wat 2 do now..
mom says dat they not gonna buy a new want ady..
she wants us 2 use d old camera agn..
wif d role..
hate it man..
=.="

shit..
i reli want a new camera...!!

wat i 1 is a nikon camera..




its an awesome camera..
but...

*why theres always a but 1?!*

k..
but..
its tooooooooo expensive...
it cost about RM2 288?!

wat d hell?!
its freaking expensive!!
although dis camera has cool features..
but dad is so not gonna buy it...

haih...
i wnt able 2 convince dad dis time...
his kinda sad wat happen 2 it dis time..
its worst~
T__T

wat am i gonna do?
i need it 4 my kerja amal..
gah~!!
NOOOO!!

ppl, jz get a gun me..
a riffle atleast..
take it..
n shoot my head off..
i have no idea wat 2 do now..

i feel like wanna go out 4om d house..
go out 4 a walk...
ignore my parents, bro n so on..
jz wanna ignore..
wanna get a peace of my mind...
i reli need dat..
desperately..
but wat can i do..
due 2 my miss behavior...
mom n dad locks me up in d room every each single day...
especially d weekends..
*mumi 1, i noe u will be hapi about dis..*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home