Friday, August 28, 2009

wednesday

rite,
wednesday...

haih..
tiring day 4 me..
rite after skool wen 2 his place..

pist pinky off..
said wanna go parade...
eventually he decide 2 change d location...
we went 2 jj den..
feel freaking bad until now

pinky,

IM SO SORRY!!
I DIDN'T 1 2 CHANGE D LOCATION...
HE IS D 1..
BLAME HIM!!
T________T

k, we did lots of crap later on..
1 of it was dis...

staring game..
i lost..
coz pinky's face was funny!
hahahaha!!


well..
i was trying 2 do stg 2 them...
dnt have 2 know...
xD

one any oni prove dat JY was wif us...

later on we started 2 play wif d camera...
haha..
got ntg 2 do..
thx 2 me..
hey had 2 come 2 skool 4 no reason!
bwahahahahahhahaha!!

ntg 2 do..
they were 2 bored...

everybody!

me alone..
later on pinky went 2 parade wif TTS!
lol
d rest of them were at library..
oni me alone at sudut..
doing wat?
dis...

snapping photo
while being on d phone with pinky screaming in my ears
n wif him, waiting at the end of the line...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home