Sunday, July 12, 2009

crazy~

my parents have been telling me 4 dis past few days i have acting crazy over some weird reasons which i have no idea 2 explain 2 u all...
hehe...

so dis is what I'm going crazy about...
  1. his present
    *its a secret thing k?!
    (nothing dirty la peeps!)*

  2. my nephew n nieces pics...
    *its 2 adorable!*

  3. I'm sick...
    my sickness is making me 2 grow crazy day by day...

  4. n my homework's!!
    gah~!!
    I HAVEN'T FINISH IT!
    PN.CHAN PN.MAZNI IS SO GONNA KILL ME!!!


  5. LASTLY, PINKY'S SECRET!!
    IT DRIVING ME TOTAL CRAZY!!!

    *pinky...
    be a good sis n tell me whats wrong?
    i know that u r hiding 4om me something...
    *

  6. disturbing my 2 lovely mumi's...
    *haven't been disturbing them 4 quite long already...
    oO"
    *
hope u guys understand what i mean...
muahahahaha!!
lalalalala~!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home