Friday, February 27, 2009

horrible day...

2day was a horrible day..
i got scolded by ms.lau...
but i didnt bother her...
coz it doesnt reli matter...
n i dn't care about it....
*seriously xiao hui...
me don't care about it...
=]*

wat it matters during training!!

gosh~!!
those kids!
cnt control them at all!!
keep on wishing...
they oni would stop wishing after i look up n tell them,
"yes.... good afternoon"

while picking up d ball 4 mag...
out of sudden shaheena asked,
"FAREESHA!!! UR FRIENDS HUH?!"
den i pulak answered,
"YA! D LITTLE KIDS...."
my mind was like...
*those small kiddos shall die when i see them after sports!! ass them make me kena oni!!!*

then out of sudden pulak mr.satya's[account's teacher(tui)] daughter came out...
*whispered*
"fareesha"
i looked up..
i smiled at her...
she went in...

5 minutes later...

said in normal tone...
"fareesha..."
i looked up again..
i smiled at her again...
she went in...

5 minutes later(again)

screamed!
"FAREESHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"
i looked up n said...
"STOP SCREAMING 4 MY NAME BEFORE TELL YOUR DAD ABOUT DIS!!!"
she went in and never come out at all...

xD
*bangga leh~!!!*

everybody was staring after i told her that..
then they continued playing diamond after seeing my mood is already off...
xD

came back home at 4 2day...
found out that there's no EL tui 2day..
happy!

waited 4 his call...
wait..
n wait...
no sign of his call...
decide 2 go mogok on him...
don't layan him at all...

at maths tui he called..
but i didn't answer...
was still angry...

called 4 d 5th time..
then only i picked up and layan him...
he said sorry that he was busy n blablabla...
lol

CONCLUSION...
its a horrible day...
2 much of disturbance during training..
n i didn't like it at all...

no calls from him makes me mood off..
which causes me 2 fight with every1 around me..
especially with my brother n my mom...
it includes my best friend 2...
=/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home