Friday, February 13, 2009

fuck them!

fuck them man!
every time also cant see me so free...
4eve must make me scream n make me cry more...

i can't take the pressure anymore...
i wanna run away 4om d house...
wanna stay away 4om them 4 good...


this is what happened 2day...


i came 4om school around 5p.m from softball practice..
came back...

ate nasi lemak*again*
wen upstairs took bath...
den came down walked around d house n day dream 4 awhile...
dad came back home 4om work n mom went out 2 pick d asshole up 4om tuition....

10 minutes later i wen up 2 get some nap be4 i go 4 tuition...

was in a dead sleep..
*since i didn't get any sleep 4 few nights already...*

an hour later a bastard came up n started 2 play wif the hp..
freaking pissed off..
4 once i manage 2 get some peace...
but it was eventually was ruined...
by that bastard...
scolded him 2 switch off the got darn hp
but he didn't...
he eventually made me more pissed...
n made me scream..
*over and over again until i lost my voice*

N HEAR COMES D WHACKING PART...


every1 in d house scolded me 4 sleeping at wrong time...
really la...
if he didn't spoiled my mood dat time..
surely non of this would had happened one...
everything would had gone smoothly like as i planned...
shit la..

n now...
body hurts a lot..
eyes hurts everyday...

try 2 get some sleep in school..
but no luck can go 2 sleep...
thanks 2 Seong Yi and Elaine who keeps on waking me up when ever i sleep...

I WISH THAT U CAN COME N KIDNAP ME NOW N BRING ME BACK 2 OUR TREE HOUSE, OUR HIDEOUT PLACE...

=/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home