Monday, January 26, 2009

M n SJ's reactions..

HAHA!
few days ago..
some kid pist me off...
she was actually my junior...
so she reli pist me off dat time...
well she was going over her limit of fooling around wif me..
so i eventually told d F3 leaders 2 control her if not my hand shall fly on that bitch's face...


den she F3 leader was trying 2 cool me down..
she bla n bla wif me until 1 something in d morning...

well dat F3 girl even asked me y did i n her fren wrote weird stuff about each other..
so i told her dat her fren making do something which didnt 1 2 do rite away..
i wanted 2 do it later..
later on my another fren found out n made me go n do d job...
so i wrote on my msn dat 'full filling her wish...XXXXX XXXX!!'
haha!
it was so funi hw i disturb her until she got angry wif me as usual..
lol

den later on..
d girl asked me whether did i whether did i xxxx ady or not..
i told her ya..
de was like so bloody freaking hapi coz i did it ady..
if not she would had killed me 4 not doing it...
hahaha!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home