Sunday, January 18, 2009

weird n scary nite *4 me la...*

alrite!
last nite was sort of weird 4 me...
at 1st i was at parade sort of buying a bunch of books...

later on...
i had a sms came in by P1...
she ask me whether cn we join them 4 a ice kacang..
wen we reached there everything was going on find...
P3 was making of us as usual until we had shut him up coz he was talking 2 much ady...

then out of sudden we were talking about ***...
i noe...i noe!
its a wrong subject 2 talk in front of d boys..
but we had ntg 2 talk!
so its not 100% fully my fault we talked about it...
after a few minutes i by accidentally said something wrong...
i wen n ask P1 whether did she did it or not...
dat made her veri angry n i even said sry about it....
n nw im dead wen d next time i go 2 her hse...
SHIT MAN!!
i cnt afford 2 get in2 anymore trouble...!!
urghhhhh~!

*P1 if u r reading dis....
im truly sry about wat i asked...
im so sry...
=/*


ltr on we were all so quite until mr.P called me...
thank 2 god he called atleast i wnt feel anymore restless wifout him not calling me...
*mr.P is was 100% feeling restless wifout hearing ur voice!!
=/*

after a few minutes talking wif mr.P, we decide 2 go out 4 a walk..
we walked around d stadium...
stand near by d car n talked while i was running away 4om P3 coz he was calling a gorila n was touching my hair which i dnt reli like it sometimes...

after dat a few hours of talking at d car park we wen bak home...
i came bak home n wallla...!
im doing my blog...
lol...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home