Monday, July 27, 2009

there goes anoher 1...

there goes another 1...
leaving me...

wats wrong wif every1?!

1 by 1 is leaving me..

wats their fucked up problem?!!!

all my close 1's are leaving...
  1. was she...
  2. was d gang...
  3. was she...
  4. was she...
  5. now he...
wat fuck?!
im tired of looking dat every1 is leaving 1 by 1...
im afraid dat soon enough i wnt be having d strength 2 keep myself strong enough...


this strength of mine,
is gonna be out of order soon...
very soon..


im ending up gonna burst off..

he said dat he has reason y he is leaving...
wen i asked him wat was it?
he said unexplainable..
is all his reasons unexplainable??!

i stared at him blankly...

my brain gone dead wen he told me dat...

den i asked him dis question,

"why does it has 2 be with me?
cnt we jz be 2gather like always we have been??!!
"

he answer,
"i wish we could...
but we can't...
i donno how 2 explain dis 2 u...
i seriously want 2 tell u... but somehow i dont wanna tell..
i don't want 2 break u down agn...
"

"isn't dis enough of breaking me down?!"

he kept quite..
at d momment i felt of taking my blade n stab him...

den i realise..
if he wants it dis way..
so let it be..

i got up..
n walked out of dat house..
didnt turn back at all...


he called me many times last nite..
i did not pick up any of his calls...

bro asked me wats wrong?
y am i not picking up any of his calls?
i told him nothing is wrong...

i lay on my bed n jz slept off..

ignoring d phone calls n mom's nagging...





my life is total clueless now..
i have no idea wat 2 do now...

fuck it~!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home